Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 Book Club Schedule

One Wednesday we met at Michelle's house and all but one of us were there! Yea! That means we scheduled the whole year. Here is what we have for those hosting and the book choices if they have been chosen.

February - Michelle Hastings North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
March - Mindy The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
April - Xela Mother Had a Secret by Tiffany Fletcher
May - Stacie Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse
June - Ashley The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio by Terry Ryan
July - Jeannie
August - Lynda
September - Heidi
October - Kacey
November - Michelle Hines (Is that how you spell it?)
December - N/A
January - Jenny Tyler?

I am trying to make a comprehensive list of what we have read and post that. Comment with those you remember and I will post them to the side bar. (Check out what I already have.) We have been going for 2 years!!! Thanks guys. I will try and write more about the actual meeting of the group this week.

No comments: