To Keep or not?
I started the blog so we could review the books we read in book club. If people couldn't come they could still see what they missed and maybe add ideas or questions. It was also to keep track of dates and changes. The blog is very much neglected and not as I envisioned. Most people don't even read it or know how. What are your thoughts? (All 4 of you.) With the facebook group is this even something we want to keep doing or worrying about?
5 comments:
I love this blog in theory... lets bring it up at the meeting and see if we can talk people into using it more regularly. I think it deserves one more shot at life!
I'm glad I'm one of the four. :D I agree with Kacey, lets see what our other members think.
Sounds good to me. Thanks, 2 of the 4. ;)
I know I never can make the meetings but I like following along!
I look at the blog quite a bit but don't comment much....I would like to keep it.
Post a Comment