Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Hiding Place and Next Month

The Hiding Place was a truly fantastic book.  I love to read and have read many books I would recommend but I am a better person after having read this book.  It is beautifully enlightening.  If you didn't get a chance to pick it up last month, put it on your list.  In fact I would put it on the top of your list.

We had a fantastic time at Jeannie's house.  The food was exceptionally good.  We discussed some of the major themes in the books, especially the characters (which is always that much more interesting when discussing real people).  My favorite theme we discussed was the miracles in the book and the clear showing of God's hand in our lives through the whole story.  We got to watch a part of the movie which was excellent and just had a great time.

Thank you Jeannie!

Micky is taking over next month with Runaway Twin by Peg Kehret.  She says this is a short one and recommends reading another book by the same author if you have time.  Book club will be held

Tuesday August 7th @ Kacey's House


That means two weeks ladies so let's get reading!

No comments: